Please read all the terms of this statement carefully before using this Site. By using this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Except where noted otherwise, the copyright of all material on the Site belongs to Beijing Haifeng Technology Co., Ltd.
1. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Haifeng exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss or damage of whatever kind and however arising in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Websites and any materials you obtain via the Websites, including those caused by breakdown or contamination of the User's computer equipment when visiting the Haifeng Site as a result of the propagation of a virus.
2. All data, information, illustrations, drawings, logos, trademarks, etc. issued on the Haifeng Site belong to Beijing Haifeng Technology Co., Ltd. or a third party with legal rights. No part of the materials on this Site, including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means without written permission of Beijing Haifeng Technology Co., Ltd or a third party with legal rights.
3. The copyright of the reposts on this website belongs to the original author.
4. The copyright translated works on this website belongs to Beijing Haifeng Technology Co., Ltd.
5. Part of the content of this website is reproduced on partner sites or other sites, while the author / translator and original source will be clarified. It is welcomed to inform us of any kind of mistake.
6. With the consent of the author /translator, non-profit citations are permitted for works on this website. In this case, to respect the author's labor, please indicate in the reprint as follows, "Author: ____, repost from Beijing Haifeng Technology Co., Ltd. official website". The Copyright belongs to the original author / translator. Any form of reproduction is prohibited without permission. For illegal reproduction, Beijing Haifeng Technology Co., Ltd. and authors / translators reserve the right to pursue legal measures.
7. The statement of this website, its right to modify, update and final interpretation belong to Beijing Haifeng Technology Co., Ltd.